Adding SIMRAD GO7 to replace 3 gauge layout on 21 SL

Cw78

Reaction score
Does anyone knows if I can purchase a blank dash insert from Bennington, to replace the current stock 3 gauges with a SIMRAD GO7 on my 2021 21SL?

thanks in advance!

You would have to go through your dealers parts department, Bennington doesn't sell to the public. You can also try Great Lakes Skipper .

ok, does anyone know if they even make a blank dash for a 2021 SL boat?

ok, does anyone know if they even make a blank dash for a 2021 SL boat?
I'd imagine a Simrad would be a factory option for any 2021, so you might luck out and get a pre-cut panel that will pop right in (if you order from your dealer that is).

I asked my dealer a while back about blanked panels and the response was no. Now did Bennington really tell the parts lady that, or did she just want to get me out of her hair and get back to chatting with her boyfriend?

It does seem like they only manufacture panels meant to accept gauges, rocker switches, MFD's and the like, so no need to make a blank and cut all those in. If you're able to get any info I'll be following!

You can contact Bennington with the link below

I asked my dealer a while back about blanked panels and the response was no. Now did Bennington really tell the parts lady that, or did she just want to get me out of her hair and get back to chatting with her boyfriend?

It does seem like they only manufacture panels meant to accept gauges, rocker switches, MFD's and the like, so no need to make a blank and cut all those in. If you're able to get any info I'll be following!

Your dealers lazy. I contacted Bennington customer service, told them what I wanted they gave me a part number I took that part number to my dealer and they ordered the part.
I had a blank panel and got a panel for my GO5. It‘s formed for the GO5.

I would do at least the 9”
I agree. I went from the 5” that came with it, and my wife purchased the 9 for me last
Christmas. Made a great difference for these aging eyes. The big problem now is availability and sticker shock for the product.

Does anyone knows if I can purchase a blank dash insert from Bennington, to replace the current stock 3 gauges with a SIMRAD GO7 on my 2021 21SL?

thanks in advance!
I have a GO7 in my 2022 24’ LSR. I’m changing to a Garmin. It has 8 hours on it. I’ve just been a Garmin guy forever.
Does anyone want to buy the Simrad?

Your dealers lazy. I contacted Bennington customer service, told them what I wanted they gave me a part number I took that part number to my dealer and they ordered the part.
I had a blank panel and got a panel for my GO5. It‘s formed for the GO5.
I was there when the parts gal emailed Bennington - she was one of those say-out-loud-what-you-type people. But I agree someone was being lazy if you were able to get your panel. For the record I want one that is completely blank with the exception of the round gauge insets, so I can relocate the radio and install those fancy push-button LED switches. Will be quite the project but could end up giving this a G or Q level appearance.

Back