For Sale/Wanted Thread: NO BOATS OR MOTORS .... read rules please. POST FOR SALE ITEMS IN THIS THREAD ONLY!!

Love our Turbo Swing!

Love our Turbo Swing!
What size / model did you go with? Not sure how to read their description between XL, XXL, and Giant and standard vs reverse mount.

What size / model did you go with? Not sure how to read their description between XL, XXL, and Giant and standard vs reverse mount.
I forgot now. I want to say it was an XL or XXL due to the size of our motor. We ordered it as the option with the Benny, so don’t totally remember now. I can look into when back at the cottage and see if I have it in my paperwork if you want. I know you can call, because I believe I called the compant to verify what my Benny dealer was advising was the right fit. BTW, it was. Kind of my “trust, but verify” approach.

Please let me know if you know of one. Square Bimini Frame

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody have an old Garmin 95 head unit. Mine finally died. It gave me depth and water temperature which is all I need. I would rather not run a new transducer and cable.

Thanks, Jack

I have the phone number somewhere. I'll post it when I find it .

Here's the phone number . 800 800 1020 .
A few years back they emailed me a template ,so I could compare sizes for a replacement unit.

Does anybody have an old Garmin 95 head unit. Mine finally died. It gave me depth and water temperature which is all I need. I would rather not run a new transducer and cable.
I went through the same headache in 2021. There is some info here that may be of use to you. sundog's Garmin adventures

FYI - the Fishfinder 85,95,125,145 are the OEM versions of Garmin 80,90,120,140. According to Garmin they are interchangeable.

If there is something wrong with your stereo ,it "should " be under warranty .
If you are looking to upgrade your stereo ,you can do a search in the upper right corner .

I’ve purchased a 27QX 10’ wide Bennington without a trailer need a trailer. If anyone has one for sale please let me know

Last edited:
I’ve purchased a 27QX 10’ wide Bennington without a trailer need a trailer. If anyone has one for sale please let me know
A side note to look into, keeping in mind I don’t trailer and am no expert. However, I do believe that many states require a special extra large load trailering permit for the 10’ trailers/boats. I don’t believe you can just trailer it down the road in most states without one. It is also my understanding is they tend to be either one way type permits, or limited use/time frame permits. I’d look into this for what you intend to be doing to make sure you’re covering all your bases in advance. Others with knowledge can probably chime in, but I wanted to flag this possibility for you. I have also heard that these larger10’ pontoon trailers often are special ordered. Not a generic on the lot type pontoon trailer as far as I know.

Last edited:
A side note to look into, keeping in mind I don’t trailer and am no expert. However, I do believe that many states require a special extra large load trailering permit for the 10’ trailers/boats. I don’t believe you can just trailer it down the road in most states without one....I have also heard that these larger10’ pontoon trailers often are special ordered. Not a generic on the lot type pontoon trailer as far as I know.
Jeff -- Agree 100% on what you said about the 10' beam boats needing special trailers and possibly permits. But your typical bunk trailer for 98% of the boats out there is no wider than an 8'6" beam boat. So no permits needed. And, of course, scissor trailers are even narrower.

Back