New to boating

lakelifeMN

Reaction score
I was able to buy a brand new one in the color I wanted from some dude 3,000 miles away on Facebook! I mentioned it in someone else’s unrelated post as an aside, and this guy said he had an extra unused one. I bought it at cost, and he didn’t even charge shipping! I’ve been waiting to buy one of these things for MONTHS! I’m so happy I have one now!
You are so lucky! I bought one on eBay but it was a little different style and not fully waterproof. Your guy didn’t happen to have another one or access to one more did he?

BigD

Reaction score
Never knew these were a high demand item. I have half a dozen of them for various uses.

lakelifeMN

Reaction score
Never knew these were a high demand item. I have half a dozen of them for various uses.
If you have a navy blue one in good condition you wouldn’t mind parting with I’d be interested. I’d also consider gray. PM me if you are interested. Thanks

BigD

Reaction score
I've got to go check for you guys. I swear there are still some on shelves here.

lakelifeMN

Reaction score
I've got to go check for you guys. I swear there are still some on shelves here.
That would be awesome. The ones they have been using are called the Sidekick Dry. The Sidekick I bought on eBay must have been the older version with the zipper. I was concerned that it wouldn’t be waterproof. The new ones have the magnetic closure. Thanks!

CLDave

Reaction score

Mozekian

Reaction score
I’ve had my Yeti Sidekick Dry setup for a few trips now, works great and holds very well. Yesterday I brought the boat out in way too choppy water....learned some lessons, and some visible ones on the boat when docking in that 20kt winds.....but hey, the Yeti worked great and I learned some lessons for tomorrow.