Northerners get the last laugh

lakeliving

Reaction score
I like to give you guys a hard time this time of year but the reality is you all don’t have to deal with these damn hurricanes and tropical storms. I’m directly in the path of Nicole and around midnight or so it will hit my place. Fingers crossed and hoping everything makes it through unscathed. Parts of our neighborhood have started flooding too63E82E4A-6DFF-4FDC-960B-44CF2A11DC5D.png

Attachments

• 045D0901-6A59-4CFC-A8AF-2CC9C2AF6DF5.jpeg
    045D0901-6A59-4CFC-A8AF-2CC9C2AF6DF5.jpeg
    236.5 KB · Views: 23
  • C24785EF-8106-4A2C-B7B0-24127AFF5161.jpeg
    C24785EF-8106-4A2C-B7B0-24127AFF5161.jpeg
    224.6 KB · Views: 23
Yikes - stay safe! It's 65 today in Minneapolis - one of those dang torturous days where I gaze longingly at the open water and think about grabbing the boat out of storage.

Keep us posted.

Good Luck Andy ! Stay safe !

Stay safe Andy. Between southern heat and these sorts of storms, I am a happy northerner. However, for others, I can see the appeal of southern weather.

As for you, stay safe and dry. Hopefully you don’t get hit by anything that causes you major damage.

Keeping you in our thoughts Andy.

This will be nothing compared to what the west side of the state saw with Ian. Those poor folks saw a major hurricane. This is a baby one

This will be nothing compared to what the west side of the state saw with Ian. Those poor folks saw a major hurricane. This is a baby one
I sure hope you're right. Stay safe!

Still dangerous. Have you seen the pictures of the erosion on the beaches up in Daytona.

Hope all goes well with you Andy and Link!!!

Eye just missed us to the north so no issues at my place. Our local boardwalk and public dock/slips took a beating though

Glad to hear that you survived without any major problems.

Good to hear you and the family are safe Andy.

Back