Order placed!

newmanpcjr

Reaction score
I wanted to take the opportunity to let everyone here know how much I appreciate the knowledge base on this forum. I have been lurking on the site for quite some time... reading and absorbing all of the thoughtful discussions before taking the plunge.

Happy to "officially" join the Bennington family this Spring (dealer is quoting a late March delivery).

2021 23LXSB ESP

250 VMAX SHO w/ power assist steering
Ocean Blue Textured Panel w/ Mediterranean Blue Smooth Accent
Blackout Luxe
Mediterranean Blue Curved Bimini (no lights)
Heavy Duty Rub Rail - Black Insert
Dimensional Chrome Logos
Standard Curved Ladder
RGB Underwater Lights
Stainless Dock Lights

Pillowtop Diamond Pressed Graphite Simtex w/ Ocean Blue Accent
Bow Gate Seat
Rectangular Table
Swingback Plus (Port Bench) - No keeper rail
Seagrass Silver Flooring
V2 Pure Comf. Recling Helm Chair w/ Bolster

Rockford PMX2 Upgrade
Kicker Sub and Amp Upgrade
Dual Batteries
Simrad 7
Ski Pylon

I'm excited to be able to join the discussion with some first hand Benny experience in the very near future. Thanks again for all of the insights.

Last edited:
Congrats. Remember, when it shows up, PICS are a requirement to be “official” ...;) :p

Congrats! Sounds like a super boat! Quick question...... What is a "textured" panel?!?

Congrats! Sounds like a super boat! Quick question...... What is a "textured" panel?!?
In 2021 you can choose textured panels or smooth on the main body and/or accent. Textured it the ribbed panel that Bennington has used historically, the smooth is a smooth non ribbed panel.

Congratulations! Sounds like a beautiful boat. Welcome to the Bennington family! Happy tooning!

Congrats. When did you order to expect a March delivery? ALL dealers here are quoting May.

Congrats. When did you order to expect a March delivery? ALL dealers here are quoting May.
We ordered on Jan 11... I was shocked when they quoted a March delivery (but will not be shocked if we don't get it until May)

Mine was ordered in September, still isn’t built. Just to give you some true time frames. Now weirdly enough, I had a friend order a week behind me, he ordered a s series poontoon. His came in last month. I would assume mine being a larger more heavily options LXSB might be built in a separate line/shop.

Mine was ordered in September, still isn’t built. Just to give you some true time frames. Now weirdly enough, I had a friend order a week behind me, he ordered a s series poontoon. His came in last month. I would assume mine being a larger more heavily options LXSB might be built in a separate line/shop.
Wow. That sucks. I hope you get it soon. You're probably correct. It depends on the model.

We ordered on Jan 11... I was shocked when they quoted a March delivery (but will not be shocked if we don't get it until May)
Gosh, I hate being a Debbie Downer, but a two-month delivery sounds too good to be true. My boat build was three months from order confirmation to build date. My order was acknowledged by Bennington on September 14 and they started building it on December 14. Then three weeks for arrival at the marina/dealer (after Christmas and New Year's delays). So, 3 1/2 months from order confirmation to me touching it.

Wow. That sucks. I hope you get it soon. You're probably correct. It depends on the model.

I think it can be based on builds based on dealer orders. To my knowledge, my dealer orders 40+boats and they are spread out. If he gets a custom, he replaces one of his build slots with the custom. Smaller low volume dealers are probably not as capable to order that many up front. My dealer will probably move 50+ this year if things hold out like they are right now.

I'm in a similar situation. Ordered an LSRC on September 5th and was quoted a "2nd week of February" delivery date by my dealer earlier today. As Semper mentioned, I'm sure there are a lot of other dealer factors at play. I'm not overly concerned and am remaining optimistic it will show up in time for the season...that's all I care about!

We signed our paperwork the first week of November. We have a 2/12 start date on our build. Hoping for it to arrive the first or second week of March.

Congrats. Sounds like a beauty.

I'm in a similar situation. Ordered an LSRC on September 5th and was quoted a "2nd week of February" delivery date by my dealer earlier today. As Semper mentioned, I'm sure there are a lot of other dealer factors at play. I'm not overly concerned and am remaining optimistic it will show up in time for the season...that's all I care about!
True, thats all I care about. Gives me time to get prep done
1) New lift installed
2) Touchless on order
3) Replacing top decking with wahoo to ensure no leaks down on my boat below.

Back