Thought on the new Sun Shade

I think it's a good solution for shade up front when floating or driving very slowly, especially if you don't want or like the look of a front Bimini. Last I checked on the builder site it said price TBD.

It's on the boat builder site now for about $3,200.

Last edited:
have a link? i'm not seeing it on their site ATM. looking for options since they dont offer a 2nd bimini on the 22 svsr from the factory.

I think it's a good solution for shade up front when floating or driving very slowly, especially if you don't want or like the look of a front Bimini. Last I checked on the builder site it said price TBD.

It's on the boat builder site now for about $3,200.
Dang - for 2 poles and some fabric? I'll talk to my local canvas shop. It's a great idea for sitting at the sandbar...

20210816_094311.jpg

20210816_094316.jpg

Not the best pics . They also have a mount on your bow near your cleats and lights for the poles . We were also told that they are currently available for arches only

View attachment 30955

View attachment 30953

Not the best pics . They also have a mount on your bow near your cleats for the poles . We were also told that they are currently available for arches only

From the pics, looks kind of cheesy to me.
I’m thinking of grabbing a 8-9’ round umbrella, and stick it in my table post up front.

Seems nice, but honestly, for that kind of money…so not worth it.

Anyone ever order one of these? Trying to find some options for my r23 with my open arch for some more shade

Back