Vinyl Floor turning tan/ orange

I drop mine off at the local dealer next week for my floor replacement. I was told to expect the boat being away for a month.

That's not bad timing . Is it going back to Indiana?

I think it is going to the Carolina’s. I’m indifferent to where it gets fixed as long as it comes back right.

I think it is going to the Carolina’s. I’m indifferent to where it gets fixed as long as it comes back right.
Did I miss something? Why have to go to Carolinas instead of locally

Warranty. For some reason the boats go up to the Carolina’s for decking and floor replacement from what I was told.

Dropped the boat off at the dealer this morning. Was told to expect a month for repairs.

Attachments

• 6AE65F22-B61D-4186-A4E3-4993A81A6F92.jpeg
    6AE65F22-B61D-4186-A4E3-4993A81A6F92.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 17
Dropped the boat off at the dealer this morning. Was told to expect a month for repairs.
I bet that it will be great to finally get that taken care of.

What are you going to do in its absence? Do you need intervention support to cope with it being gone for a month? ;)

I’ll keep busy! I recently got my old dune buggy sorted out and back on the road so that will keep me busy. Taking it to its first car show this Saturday.

Attachments

• 583A122D-258E-46B7-B990-9E947E0F35A1.jpeg
    583A122D-258E-46B7-B990-9E947E0F35A1.jpeg
    169.2 KB · Views: 12
That’s a sweet buggy!!

Andy , did you get an email from Bennington in regards to the discount on SX and L models ?

Negative. I’m not actively looking for a new boat just yet. Next boat will allow for offshore adventures.

Back