What is the meaning behind your username?

I’m a Watch collector and am a fan of two-tone pieces...

Last edited:
When I had cattle my brand was an upside down Y lazy J, or a running Y.
Just added the ld, it was either RunningYld or Lazy J.

Live in Beulah and usually take the boat to Sakakawea primarily around Beulah bay but have put in anywhere from Beaver Bay to the dam.
Have taken it to Lake Tschida a couple of times as well.

I've been a member here a long time and just realized I never participated in this thread.

sunedog is the nickname I gave to our beloved Lab / Irish Setter mix pup, Sundance. I pronounce it sun - E - dog. Would have just spelled it sunnydog but that name was already taken in the first forum I used it in the 1990's. Sundance and Cassidy, his littermate, have been gone a long time but they're always very near to me in my heart.

I had a 2000 FXST (ST stands for Softail) Harley. Screen name was 2ksoftail. When I went to a bagger about 15 yrs ago I dropped the softail because it no longer was true. Will ride Harley until I croak, which at 74 could be tomorrow. This year in Hill City, SD, 30miles from Sturgis.IMG_0278.JPG

PR are my initials and I'm a professional audio engineer, hence PRaudio.

My name technically should be DaveyK if it were based on my actual last name. Long ago, when the Wii game system first came out, my avatar somehow (alcohol may have been involved) got named DaveyJ and it stuck. ;)

Fairly self explanatory with mine. Home water is the Potomac River and beyond fishing for fun I also fish pro-am bass tournaments. Best part of that is traveling the East Coast and seeing many of your all’s home waters. I particularly enjoy upstate NY with Champlain, 1000 Islands and Oneida being regular stops. One of these days I’ll get down to Pickwick, Chickamauga, Guntersville... so many lakes, so little time...

Mine is due to my professional title and my initials. It is truly the only time I’m considered the Captain. I’m just a deckhand on the Bennington. My duties include, backing of the trailer, digging the skis or boards out of the center toon storage, lowering the anchor, retrieving said anchor, basic maintenance, etc. I would rather by far be relegated to the deckhand Position. Retirement is just a few short years away so I can be promoted to this position permanently.

I'd say mine is pretty self-explanatory. Just bought a 2021 SLX which will be delivered in the Spring. Have had a 22 ft. Bennington since 2005.

Back