Your 2021 College Football Thread

Another great Saturday of college football. Enjoyed so many of the games.

I'm pretty sure this is the season Nebraska fans run out of patience with Frost.
Did you see Trey Lance had his 1st TD pass?!?

Michigan had a good showing, but I really question the offensive play calls. Pretty conservative in the 2nd half and it kind of sucked a$$
My MTU Huskies beat Hillsdale and lost 12-9 to St Thomas. Big game next week against #14 ranked Grand Valley.

Yep!
One throw as a pro, one touchdown!

I thought that you were also a JMU Dukes fan. Am I remembering wrong?
Yup Big fan! My son went there! Beautiful School and football facility. Alot of our money went into building it. Ha! They've scored about 120+pts. in 2 games. But they haven't played anybody yet.

Yup Big fan! My son went there! Beautiful School and football facility. Alot of our money went into building it. Ha! They've scored about 120+pts. in 2 games. But they haven't played anybody yet.
Yeah, it's crazy. They've kicked butt but have fallen in the rankings?
It'll be interesting once regular conference play begins.

Maybe we can face off in Frisco..........again!

Yeah, it's crazy. They've kicked butt but have fallen in the rankings?
It'll be interesting once regular conference play begins.

Maybe we can face off in Frisco..........again!
You mean in Fargo South?!? Ha! Hopefully!

Misery Valley is stacked with talent this season.
I don't see any MVC team coming through it undefeated.
Watch primarily for SDSU Jacks, UNI Panthers and hopefully the Bison.

C'mon Maryland!!!

So, MSU played solid and got the victory on the road against Miami. I know that puts Miami at 1-2, but I feel good about snagging that win in their house. I especially liked how we closed the game out in the 4th quarter after enduring the Miami sun all day. Really liking the balance I am seeing out of my Spartans so far this year. Big 10 play should be very interesting this year.

Last edited:
So, MSU played solid and got the victory on the road against Miami. I know that puts Miami at 1-2, but I feel good about snagging that win in their house. I especially liked how we closed the game out in the 4th quarter after injuring the Miami sun all day. Really liking the balance I am seeing out of my Spartans so far this year. Big 10 play should be very interesting this year.
Your Spartans are back!!!

I've been to busy wringing my hands to post. I'll say it 1st. My Tigers proved that the old saying "Any win is a good win" is not true, if you have watched Clemson this year you know what I'm saying. They have NO offense this year and you don't make the playoff's without one. They have squeaked in the CFP several times with one loss, but they had a offense that, when clicking, could hang 50 on anybody. Came within a whisker of losing yesterday to a team they beat last year 73 to 7. I don't understand why Dabo refuses to pull his star and put in another QB, hell they have a 4star freshman QB returning punts............DUH!!!!!! Thank goodness the defense is solid, they haven't allowed a TD yet.

I've been to busy wringing my hands to post. I'll say it 1st. My Tigers proved that the old saying "Any win is a good win" is not true, if you have watched Clemson this year you know what I'm saying. They have NO offense this year and you don't make the playoff's without one. They have squeaked in the CFP several times with one loss, but they had a offense that, when clicking, could hang 50 on anybody. Came within a whisker of losing yesterday to a team they beat last year 73 to 7. I don't understand why Dabo refuses to pull his star and put in another QB, hell they have a 4star freshman QB returning punts............DUH!!!!!! Thank goodness the defense is solid, they haven't allowed a TD yet.
They'll be all right Jimmy! A win is a win!

Back