Gas Prices?

I have a feeling the surf boats that go out, wont be out as long.

Did I do something wrong?

Thanks for the vigilance on this Jack (and mods) - Let's keep this focused on the boats. I miss my boat.

On topic, My new Benny uses significantly less gas - as long as I'm not flat-out that is. I can run about 1/2 throttle all day on my chain and get wehre I want to go fine. On my old, twin-tune Benny with a 115 I had to run pretty much flat-out to get anywhere, and that was tougher on the cashflow.

I just don’t look at the price. Owning a boat is not for the thrifty nor feint of heart.

I just don’t look at the price. Owning a boat is not for the thrifty nor feint of heart.
Or a Jeep or Hemi pickup from 2004 … :p:p

$4.19 to $4.45 in two days. Ouch!

I guess I'm in the minority of the responses so far, but I will go out less and not run as high of rpm's. However, our house is lakeside so we can still enjoy the water.

If it needs it fill it up!!! Gas prices won't have any effect on our boat usage. We usually just cruise to an area anchor, eat, swim, float, repeat!!!

Now that we have the jet ski, I can lean on that when I want to go sprinting around and get my speed fix. That said, after not having the boat available for use ALL of last summer, we will not intentionally avoid usage due to gas prices.

I will cringe internally with refills, because, well, I do that with a lot of things. However, I will grin and bare it.

Back