What color to pick- so hard to decide

Having a hard time deciding which color combo looks best or Champagne only. So hard to choose .... H

• Champagne/Matador Red accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black/Matador Red accent

• Champagne/Black accent

• Champagne-no accent

• Regatta Blue-no accent

• Total voters
They say 2-3 inches of rain today. We really need it. Lakes still real low. Tomorrow's weather is looking dreary, but Sunday looks somewhat promising. That's based on them dropping it in Saturday. Not sure if he's got the crew working or not. 

Pull the old "Do you know who I am??"

Hahahaha .... he might react like I do when people try that ...  :blink:

I'm like WTFAY ???? 

Good news/bad news.

Good news: boats all ready except detail. Rain all day added about 6"+ to lake. 

Bad news: rained all day so no detailing. 

My dealer is so awesome though, they are bringing in a guy tomorrow to detail it and try to launch by lunch. I can't say enough about F&S Yamaha. These guys go above and beyond trying to take care of us. We've had more rain days this week, than probably the last month, and they still got boat finish assembled, motor rigged and water tanked, electric anchor and remote installed, fenders & clips installed, etc..... They freekin amaze me!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The same F&S that sells snowmobiles? My buddy says they're fantastic. He's bought a ton of stuff from them and also makes all there shirts. 

Good news/bad news.

Good news: boats all ready except detail. Rain all day added about 6"+ to lake. 

Bad news: rained all day so no detailing. 

My dealer is so awesome though, they are bringing in a guy tomorrow to detail it and try to launch by lunch. I can't say enough about F&S Yamaha. These guys go above and beyond trying to take care of us. We've had more rain days this week, than probably the last month, and they still got boat finish assembled, motor rigged and water tanked, electric anchor and remote installed, fenders & clips installed, etc..... They freekin amaze me!!

Awesome you have a dealer that cares.  Few and far between in any business these days.   I think mine is the same way.  Mom and Pop gig that really care and take care of their friends - not customers

Awesome news! Can't wait to see the first launch photos tomorrow! 

Best wishes for a successful launch tomorrow.

The same F&S that sells snowmobiles? My buddy says they're fantastic. He's bought a ton of stuff from them and also makes all there shirts. 

Yup that's the ones. Some of those sleds are crazy looking. Like motocross bikes with tracks. 

Yup that's the ones. Some of those sleds are crazy looking. Like motocross bikes with tracks. 

Don't be scared! ;)  it's just still sinking in that the older I get the longer the recoup time when I wreck one of those things!!

Great to hear that they take care of you! Hopefully you're out on the water with that thing by now!

A little chilly to do anything more than stare at it, but she's in. Again, I can't stress enough how my dealer bent over backwards making this happen today!!!!/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_1301.JPG.3b75c6888f672401b4d59196d33bdb6b.JPG/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_1311.JPG.e1538cdb88afd7d49777b83d2436acdf.JPG

Interior pics should follow tomorrow if sun cooperates!

Do the covers come with an opening at the gate now ?

Do the covers come with an opening at the gate now ?

Yes, from what I understand, it's standard. Definitely makes it easier. Once we get the hang of the "clip" system, I think we will love it vs. snaps too. It still snaps around the bow, but my salesman swears by the quick clip system. 

Congrats Dave, she's a beauty! And yes I'm being a bit superficial because I know it's what inside that counts, but when the outside looks this good, ya just can't help yourself! Haha

That is one sweet boat!! I have the quik clips on our and love them, as soon as you get used to how they pop in and out i'm sure you'll like them. A lot less to clean around too!

Semp, I'm with your dealer.  You'll love the quick clips.   Very fast and easy.  Can't wait for the interior reveal 

Quite a head turner out there on the end dock.  Good to see her launched!

Come on Smitty, Too cold?  :p

Quite a head turner out there on the end dock.  Good to see her launched!

Yeah, she sticks out like a sore thumb all by herself! It's a little scary. 

Come on Smitty, Too cold?  :p

Carl, I stuck it out as long as I could. If the wind wasn't blowing I would have hung on longer. Heck, even the divers on the dock were freezing. They were working on the cables, and one came up when we were leaving and looked like he was hurting pretty good from the cold. I didn't envy them!

Back