What color to pick- so hard to decide

Having a hard time deciding which color combo looks best or Champagne only. So hard to choose .... H

• Champagne/Matador Red accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black/Matador Red accent

• Champagne/Black accent

• Champagne-no accent

• Regatta Blue-no accent

• Total voters
Yes, she's a real beauty SemperFi! I'm extremely jealous other than that 20 HP hanging off the back! There should be a law against that!

Heck, we're lucky, it used to be 9.9hp. We have doubled it ....  :p

I showed my wife your pictures and she was also very impressed. But the first thing she said was, "It's not a tri-toon??". "Bummer", she said upon learning of the lake restriction. Somehow, I don't think that has any effect on your fun...

I showed my wife your pictures and she was also very impressed. But the first thing she said was, "It's not a tri-toon??". "Bummer", she said upon learning of the lake restriction. Somehow, I don't think that has any effect on your fun...

No, in reality, it probably has saved us LOTS of money ....  :lol:

I know what this cost with a 20HP. I can't fathom a triple with a 250-300.  :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Inside pics coming soon?

It looks absolutely fantastic SemperFi!!!!  Very flashy and cool looking without a doubt. I cannot wait to see the interior pics once you have it out in great weather.  Looks like you and Panthergirl made some great choices with ordering it.

Inside pics coming soon?

Maybe next weekend. Weathers not good here. Pretty much rain on and off for the next week.  :angry:

It looks absolutely fantastic SemperFi!!!!  Very flashy and cool looking without a doubt. I cannot wait to see the interior pics once you have it out in great weather.  Looks like you and Panthergirl made some great choices with ordering it.

Thanks! Yeah, we were a little leary as she does not like red, but she decided to go outside the box and it worked. I know she would not have gone red without the Blackout though. That's what tied it all together. I might be biased, but pictures don't do it justice. In person, this thing is bad a** looking, especially when the suns hitting it. I sure will miss my good ol blue girl, but I think my pain will ease quickly, climbing aboard this beauty. 

Beeeeeeeautiful, absolutely gorgeous!

Curious, what's that black strap hanging from the Bimini for?  :ph34r:

Beeeeeeeautiful, absolutely gorgeous!

Curious, what's that black strap hanging from the Bimini for?  :ph34r:

To keep the cover up so water won't pool.

Looks great Dave!!  Funny, I remember ALL those blue boaters telling us red boaters how great the BLUE boats were, nice to see at least one of them finally saw the light!  Hahaha

I've seen the Matador red with the blackout package and that combination is really stunning. Love it! 

Looks great Dave!!  Funny, I remember ALL those blue boaters telling us red boaters how great the BLUE boats were, nice to see at least one of them finally saw the light!  Hahaha

Yeah, that crow lets a hell of an aftertaste ....  :lol:  

Panthergirl even commented it's probably one of the sharpest combos she's seen. This is the same "anti red" woman that swore she'd never own something red ....  :p

Hey ,I'm on my 2nd Red . :p

Matador Red it is

I love my trucks to be red but my boats.....the boats are blue!

Yeah, that crow lets a hell of an aftertaste ....  :lol:  

Panthergirl even commented it's probably one of the sharpest combos she's seen. This is the same "anti red" woman that swore she'd never own something red ....  :p

Hey, while your on a roll. Why not suggest a new hair color to match the boat. Could make for a real exciting summer! LOL

Hey, while your on a roll. Why not suggest a new hair color to match the boat. Could make for a real exciting summer! LOL

Her hair is naturally dark brown. She went light blond at salon. That's was a BIIIIIIG step for her already. She's taken big chances twice in past year ..... I tried to get her to go redhead .... she said NO !!  :D

Here's the difference in colors so I won't push my luck .... 

/1347889659/gallery_1371_170_1949018.jpg

/monthly_2017_03/large.IMG_1230.JPG.404821e8e51e7b433e2d5df3cc9c6872.JPG

Electric anchor with remote. Check

Fender clips and black fenders installed. Check

Motor rigged. Check

Missing cupholders installed.  Check

Ready for launch ....... t-minus 48 hours (hopefully) ....  :wub:

Electric anchor with remote. Check

Fender clips and black fenders installed. Check

Motor rigged. Check

Missing cupholders installed.  Check

Ready for launch ....... t-minus 48 hours (hopefully) ....  :wub:

Rain,rain,go away. Come back another day! Hope that works for you Saturday. Good luck with the maiden voyage.

Back