Will this winter ever end? I have a new Benny to enjoy!!

Uhhh, I don't get to do this too often so I have to take the opportunity, it was nice here today! No wind, sun shining, still snow on the ground, but I'll take it!! Yup, way up here in Canada!

Hopefully you are done with snow for the winter and you can look forward to possibly getting your new Tower model ......

Until then, I guess you'll just have to ride around in that "old" one .........

This getting to be ridiculous ,April 21st and its 15 degrees ! :angry:

Amen jsfb6pts!! Sitting here with fireplace on!!! We have a fathers day boat trip planned for Nothern Wi hopefully we won't need winter jackets!!! Will need wetsuits though!!!!

The weather was one factor that made it easier to cancel my first order and re order ,with the extra 6 week wait .

The original order is supposed to be in next week . The dealer kept the order so I may go check it out .

Yeah, this is B/S !!!

We had 78 plus degree days 2 weeks ago !!!!!!

WTF ??????

50594F08-3F56-4FED-A3AD-4D30C0397501-1596-0000004AF2D55983.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be happy with 39 ,at least the snow and ice could melt . :D

Just got a Sig M11 and an H&K USP compact 9. Very nice. Still love the Colt M4 for fun. Gerry

Only low 60's today. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr B)

Just got a Sig M11 and an H&K USP compact 9. Very nice. Still love the Colt M4 for fun. Gerry
Ok ok, you've made your point Gerry, none of us are going to mess with you! Haha I like the Springfield XD, I have my restricted license, but the wife isn't too sure she wants me to buy one. Although she enjoyed shooting her brothers gun.(he's a cop) Funny thing is there is a shooting range literally 2 blocks from my house. How's this for weird though, it's in the basement of a school. They do have a junior rifles program that runs there, but it is totally unrelated to the school. You also aren't allowed in there during school hours, for obvious reasons.

I'm just working on the deck today. But I did see two others on the lake get their pontoons in. Getting closer!

Hehehe ....... Yeah baby ......

2E767D72-0F7D-44E6-9374-611C160757B5-1912-0000005975872502.jpg

Wife's little friend

C4CC4902-309A-4A75-91C5-96023E936ADD-1912-00000059D637E907.jpg

Looks like my stepsons arsenal. Is your wifes a shield?

Looks like my stepsons arsenal. Is your wifes a shield?
It's a S&W 6906. She has a Sig 22 also.

I have a Beretta 92FS, Bersa 380, and Sig 22.

The rifles are all 22 but the one I built from parts mil spec, so I can swap the upper later.

(Except the Rem. 870 Home Defense)

Maybe I can bring my 30-06 BAR across the border Bulldog and tear up a few cans. :eek:

Maybe I can bring my 30-06 BAR across the border Bulldog and tear up a few cans. :eek:
I could be mistaken ,but I don't believe they have anything close to a 2nd amendment in Canada . :D

I need this !!!! 50 Cal. single shot ..... Boat protection .... lol !!!!

One of those things you buy cause it looks so cool, but would never probably use ......

c1b754fa7f71042e65e820d844dfae9e.jpg

Hey, I know a guy who knows a guy, no names, that can make that happen!! I must say though, I'm thinking down south is the place to be with all the fun you guys can have down there!! Although I WISH I had a picture of the collection our former Member of Parliament!! Now THAT guy likes guns!!! Man!

Back