Another question

Wishing you the best Jack 

Tonight 47 here , are we sure it is June or early September ?

107175354.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Heck yeah. Your leaves are starting to turn already.   :rolleyes:
They really do start to turn in August .

As of this week they have just now all filled in .

Bad part is no Maple Syrup this season because of the snow .

Wishing you the best Jack 

Tonight 47 here , are we sure it is June or early September ?

107175354.jpg
Nice slalom course in the background there. Ours turns right at the end of our dock.

Two engineering issues came up today ,nothing major just something that should be addressed by Bennington 

1, I can not use the usb port on the radio with a "jump stick " if you want to close the door on the helm. I had a short stick and  could not close it .I had to use the "tune tray " it does not read it in the same way and there is NO available lighting connector for the Tune tray . If you are aware of one PLEASE let me know .

2 . First time out I ripped a large gouge in my knee . I had no Idea how I did it .

DId it again today . This time I know .When I went to get out of my seat my knee hit the knurled ring on the breakers .

I am 6'5" and the seat is all the way back . Do they sell a smooth ring anywhere . I am not into bleeding all over my boat .

If you are 6'5" just cut the leg off just enough the knee, problem solved and still a normal height :blink:

Jack,

get a short USB male/female adapter cord for the jump stick. That should work.

Look for a rubber o-ring that you can slip over the knurled part. Might work ..??

Bad luck never leaves you alone, does it Jack?

Bad luck never leaves you alone, does it Jack?
Those are minor ,I got another call  Friday  from Bennington  ( didn't check the messages until today ) Now the bimini is not "scheduled" to arrive until next Thursday .

Minor bad luck never leaves you alone, does it Jack?

Do you have the Bluetooth option?

Some  (perhaps all) of the boats w/BT option did not get the usb port on the dash.

Yes I have blue tooth ,  I do like to use the flash drive .Right from the car to the boat  .There is a blank plug on the dash next to one of the 12 v that could have been used for usb 

For the USB thing, you can buy a 90 degree adapter.For the lightning thing in the tray, I don't think the iphone 5 fits in there anyway. Unfortunately, instead of Sony having a fancy "tray" that swings in, they would have been far smarter to merely have more of a drawer type option that just came straight out instead of swing. But yes, you can just use your Bluetooth and everything is one with the world. As for the knee thing, instead of just trying to stand up, you could rotate the seat 90 degrees first. Maybe.

Jack,

get a short USB male/female adapter cord for the jump stick. That should work.

Look for a rubber o-ring that you can slip over the knurled part. Might work ..??
I found this for the USB .

51Um8TwJ52L._SL1500_.jpg

Do you have the Bluetooth option?

Some  (perhaps all) of the boats w/BT option did not get the usb port on the dash.
My USB on the radio is inside the console and not able to use.  No big deal for me, as I just use the Bluetooth.  When I had the radio exchange at the dealership, he informed me of this, so there was no surprise.  I had to have the radio installed on the right side of the console to have adequate room to flush mount my GPS unit on the left, as with the size of the touch screen there wasn't sufficient room on the right.

Yes I have blue tooth , I do like to use the flash drive .Right from the car to the boat .There is a blank plug on the dash next to one of the 12 v that could have been used for usb
Jack, so on the right side you don't have a black covered USB plug? I have a 12v plug and another that has a USB port in it. That's where I connect my iphone. I thought they were still putting them on. Maybe when the radio comes with the Bluetooth option the USB gets eliminated?

I have a 12 v upper left ,on the right below the garmin facing inward is another 12 v and  a knock out plug .

I have seen those . My concern is the length of the plug .The flash drive I tried was about half the size of a normal one ,and I still could not close the door .

Weekly ,update .

Just got off the phone with the parts department @ the dealer .

All the parts are in ,coming out tomorrow . Weather permitting .

Install Bimini ,fix kill switch & anchor light .New prop & hub ( to test ) 

Arch chip ? TBD in the fall .

Bimini is installed .P.I.A. ! 40 mph wind gusts out there today .

Kill switch was not plugged in . Stern light . Service rep spent well over an hour on this. turns out one of the under deck connectors was bad .

Prop tests will be done next week . Too much wind ,rain and fog ..

Chip on Arch as I said yesterday . T.B.D. in the fall .

Thank You ,for your Support and Help .

You know who you are and I appreciate it .

Back