Bennington Decal

No membership card or key ring either is there someone I should call?
Not a key ring, a key ring card. It's a miniature membership card for your key ring .....

Here is what my two letters looked like, the key tags and the stickers..

Maybe after I order a second boat they'll throw me a bone.

cool I will be looking forward to that stuff!

I got my window decal, membership confirmation and the 7 year warranty paper yesterday !!!!  thanx BENNINGTON !!!!!!!

You know what they say "Better late than never" .... :)

Same here Looney Toon.  When I bought my boat in 2012 I received a decal and yesterday in the mail I received a decal with a letter welcoming me to the club

Ours is a 2011 - received original letter and decal when the boat was purchased. Received another letter and decal yesterday...

My dealer called wanting to know why I didn't join. I had, and got a letter to prove it. That was last June But NO DECAL. Yesterday I got another welcoming letter ( I don't know why) but still NO DECAL. I really feel left out but they must  be happy that I'm a member. Bennington Decal would look great on the back window of my SUV. Especially if it were raised WOW!

Revived my third letter and decal on Friday. Not sure why.

I'm pretty new here and just got my decal the other day as well -- must do it in batches.

Revived my third letter and decal on Friday. Not sure why.
Because BM loves you three times more than the rest of us!

Received my second one yesterday. Thanks I will put it on my SUV.

My second letter and decal came over the weekend too! 

And they do look awesome on the back window of the SUV!

(Seriously, are you guys really getting multiple stickers, or are we just messing with Andy?)

I got one the other day too! So there is no conspiracy.

No conspiracy here, I recieved 3 letters and 3 decals so far. But it still was fun to get Andy all worked up  :D  . And yes some of us are probably loved a little more.   :p  Sorry  Andy

Back