Gas Prices

5CEC2EBF-95EC-43C7-9B9E-F4835071A962_zpsxbwwblyr.jpg

We are at $2.19 ,and I just received a gas buddy hike alert for 20 cents a gallon 

I got the same alert Jack. It was good while it lasted...

I wonder what the excuse is today .? Oil was down 4% earlier today 

Maybe they are finally cutting back production. I wonder if we could be dependent on our own national oil supply. We are now the third largest producer in the world behind Russia and Saudi Arabia

Prices are still dropping every where else in Michigan,  $1.54 in Flint .

Take that Corn Out 

Maybe they are finally cutting back production. I wonder if we could be dependent on our own national oil supply. We are now the third largest producer in the world behind Russia and Saudi Arabia

Looks like Cadillac Mi went up about 40 cents .

1.86 last week. 2.09 most places now

I'm not complaining!

This thread will slowly taper off, then come back to life with a vengeance this spring when the marinas are charging $5 again.

Still $2.19 in Petoskey ,hasn't moved yet .

I have not heard an explanation why it went  up ,

$2.15 here in NC yesterday.

In the Jackson, MI area it was $1.76-$1.79 this past weekend.  By Monday at lunch time it went up to $2.09.  Would LOVE to have these prices come this next summer.

Wow - some pretty big swings in gas prices around the country -- the $1.54 in Flint must be one of the lowest in the country.  I checked Gasbuddy this morning and our local station here on the Cumberland Plateau in TN is at $1.92.  Hope they stay low.

Crude is down again today ,yet parts of Michigan it has went up 20 cents ,Flint is up almost 40 

I topped off the truck @ 2.09/gallon this morning in case it rally's back up.I did see 1.99 but the gas station looked like it wasn't open when I went by.

We never got close to $1.99 . Lowest up here is $2,17 for cash .

$2.14 today.

$2.39 around here. Had reward points last week and got it for $1.09. I'll never see that again!!

Back