Handy hints, gadgets, products, gizmos & ideas...

FeelingMinnesota

Reaction score
I don't have a picture but will be back up probably next week and can take one then. The top of the fender sits about 4-5 inches above the deck of the boat keeps the corners from hitting the dock. Our dock lines tie off at such an angle that I haven't tried to tie them through the fender. I've had the top of the pontoon deck bounce up under the dock a couple of times with people boarding or disembarking but not since the swap to the new fenders. I like them better than the traditional bumpers for those spots.

scottkp

Reaction score

CLDave

Reaction score
View attachment 28177
Well it took a while to get back to the lake...maybe a little too long as you can see from the picture. Hard water is on the way :eek:

You win "longest on the lake"! Hey, don't rush it, it's supposed to be in the 50s over the weekend again. Jealous - mine's all put away.

PRaudio

Reaction score
View attachment 28177
Well it took a while to get back to the lake...maybe a little too long as you can see from the picture. Hard water is on the way :eek:
I typically use very nice Polyform F2 fenders but have some Sentry fenders. In your case I'd probably have the Sentry's strapped to your dock pilings [unless you have dynamic lake levels] as the pilings appear thicker than your bumpers.

FeelingMinnesota

Reaction score
I typically use very nice Polyform F2 fenders but have some Sentry fenders. In your case I'd probably have the Sentry's strapped to your dock pilings [unless you have dynamic lake levels] as the pilings appear thicker than your bumpers.
It's deceiving but the pilings are only about 1" out from the edge of the dock. I usually tie off some traditional bumpers on the pilings and the Sentry's help to keep the deck from slipping under the dock when people are going on and off the boat, sometimes jumping instead of holding the boat steady with one foot while making the transfer.

TwoTone

Reaction score
Somewhere in Cabo... or Central Oregon...
Flat Bungees for securing the Cooler on the aft deck... Much better having it out of the way than tripping over it in the interior...