Handy hints, gadgets, products, gizmos & ideas...

Titletown Mike

Reaction score
I know some people like to use the big foam floating mats. But if you're looking for a more rigid mat, check these out. They take up much less space than the foam mats. Four of us were tied up to my buddy's open bow runabout, sitting on lawn chairs with a cooler full of beer. Lots of fun and didn't get wet if we didn't want to.

https://www.missionboatgear.com/products/inflatable-reef-mat

Michiman

Reaction score
Wow, that looks pretty cool and appears to have the advantage of being storable.

gnc1017

Reaction score
I know some people like to use the big foam floating mats. But if you're looking for a more rigid mat, check these out. They take up much less space than the foam mats. Four of us were tied up to my buddy's open bow runabout, sitting on lawn chairs with a cooler full of beer. Lots of fun and didn't get wet if we didn't want to.

https://www.missionboatgear.com/products/inflatable-reef-mat
We have an HO Play Pad. Looks to be very similar construction. Very portable and love it!

rickycz

Reaction score

jgates0

Reaction score
Just got this portable pressure washer for my new build. It's very handy for giving the deck a quick wash down when the kids/dogs make a mess from jumping in and out of the boat. Just drop the intake hose in the lake, give it a few seconds to prime, and you are off and running. The battery life is long enough to give the whole boat a good pressure washing, but the pressure isn't strong enough to cut through anything. I generally clean off the deck after each heavy use day, leave the washer and hose on the boat and bring the batteries in to recharge for the next trip. I would put this as nearly a must have for those who want to keep their boat clean!