What did you name your boat?

we named ours TOON IT UP!! mainly because of the awesome sound system our kids gave us for Christmas.We had a contest for names among family and friends.....2nd place was TOONY BIN  some thought that was more appropriate  LOL

The Thirsty Dragon

naciworld%20copy_zpsdz2f7sni.jpg

We named ours: "Amazing Grace", because without His Amazing Grace we would be nothing, and with it, all things are possible. Sorry but I don't know how to link to a photo of the boat in our Gallery, "Boating on the St. John's"
gallery_7141_925_106372.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice, Tooner! And I totally agree with your reasoning behind that name. 

We are trying to come up with a name for soon to be boat.  We were thinking of "Sydney" or "Sydney's Ride" to honor our Springer that LOVED every second on the boat last summer and passed over the Holidays.

Makin' Memories

We named our boat Makin' Memories  in hope that our family will talk about the great times they had on the lake for years to come. Pontoons scream out family and friends so why not make sure that they remember the many good times we have together and make some lasting memories. BTW we have 2 kids and 10 grandkids. Lot's of memories to be made here.

Wow, this is an old thread!

Looks like I was the one that started it in 2011...

The Admiral and I were on our first river cruise of the year last night. Talking about names for our slx. This is our 3rd boat.

We both work in the software business. I'm leaning toward "Reboat 3.0" or "3rd reboat".

Brian

Good one!

6th season for us, still have not named our boat.

No name on ours either but I was thinking..."you just got beat by a pontoon"

Our current, soon to be gone, boat is a Sea Ray.  I'm in IT and my last name is Ray, thus our boat is named "C:\Rays".  Get it, you see a bunch of Ray's on the boat.  Tacky right?  For the new Bennington, we have four miniature Dachshunds who are a big reason we're getting a much larger boat, this boat will be called either "The AquaWiener" or "AquaWienerz".

Our current, soon to be gone, boat is a Sea Ray.  I'm in IT and my last name is Ray, thus our boat is named "C:\Rays".  Get it, you see a bunch of Ray's on the boat.  Tacky right?  For the new Bennington, we have four miniature Dachshunds who are a big reason we're getting a much larger boat, this boat will be called either "The AquaWiener" or "AquaWienerz".

LOL that's cute!  Hubby and I are trying to come up with one relating to our 3 Springer Spaniels.  

Thought about it but no name for ours. 

Back