What color to pick- so hard to decide

Having a hard time deciding which color combo looks best or Champagne only. So hard to choose .... H

• Champagne/Matador Red accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black/Matador Red accent

• Champagne/Black accent

• Champagne-no accent

• Regatta Blue-no accent

• Total voters
Do the R SemperFi, get all the options you desire and then and only then you will not have any regrets

/gallery/album_833/gallery_6882_833_307924.jpg/gallery/album_874/gallery_6882_874_192159.jpg/gallery/album_874/gallery_6882_874_1495178.jpg

Do the R SemperFi, get all the options you desire and then and only then you will not have any regrets

Mark, 

thats what I keep telling her (and she agrees). Too many times I've jumped the gun and bought something "good enough" but not what I really wanted. Yes, the "G" suits my needs, but the "R" soothes my desires.

Yeah, the Blackout is sweet!!! Only issue is, on an R build, it forces Pillowtop which we don't want. Too many crevices to keep clean, critters, dirt, etc.... Its a really hard decision. Red/Blackout GCW or RCW with a couple upgrades ...... I'm driving Panthergirl nuts. Maybe time for another voting poll.  :p

Im sure glad we only have to get a 20hp .... it's a deduction.  ;)

Not trying to make it worse on you,but have you asked about a custom build ,with the standard seats ?

I thought there were some previous posts about customization's .

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack, yes I'm waiting on an answer to that question, BUT, depending on what customization is requested, there's a charge to it. In this case, there's no modification to any layout, just using standard vs. pillowtop, so I'm hoping I get the answer I like ....  ;)

The Blackout is icing on the cake if possible, we started with with a cupcake budget, and we are up to a dessert buffet build now ....  :lol:

Landscaper, is that Crimson Red or Matador red. Kind of hard to tell...... looks like Crimson, but with Blackout, maybe it makes Matador pop more.

The red is beautiful!

SEMPERFI... It is the Matador Red.

SEMPERFI... It is the Matador Red.

Excellent. Just waiting on an answer form our dealer. If we get the answer I'm hoping for, it looks like it will probably be a 23RCW in Matador Red/Blackout. 

That blackout with the red is SHARP!  Quite an impressive look. 

I like the red with black out. But take a look at Trippersc's color combo! Boy I don't want a case of PADS. Right Big Kahuna? To many decisions!

Well, got our answer from the dealer, and its what we were hoping (or maybe not  :lol: ). Looks like it's going to be a go .... 

23RCW-Matador Red with Blackout-Curved Bimini (may add lighting but haven't used ours in 4 years)-Standard R furniture Tuscan Dune/Napa Beige-Elevated Helm-Graywood trim-Bow Table-Forward Facing Co-Captain Lounger with pullout footrest/cooler-Seagrass Flooring-Popup Cleats-Sharkhide-and yes, 20 HP Yami .....   :wub:

Great, should be a beautiful boat.

Well, got our answer from the dealer, and its what we were hoping (or maybe not  :lol: ). Looks like it's going to be a go .... 

23RCW-Matador Red with Blackout-Curved Bimini (may add lighting but haven't used ours in 4 years)-Standard R furniture Tuscan Dune/Napa Beige-Elevated Helm-Graywood trim-Bow Table-Forward Facing Co-Captain Lounger with pullout footrest/cooler-Seagrass Flooring-Popup Cleats-Sharkhide-and yes, 20 HP Yami .....   :wub:

Looks like the party is over for the old boat. Sounds like the two of you are ready to move on. I'm sure you'll love the new one as well as the old one.Best of luck with completing the deal.

Looks like the party is over for the old boat. Sounds like the two of you are ready to move on. I'm sure you'll love the new one as well as the old one.Best of luck with completing the deal.

Yeah, my salesman will probably pass out when he returns from vacation. When he left about 2 weeks ago, we were quoting a pretty basic 23 GCW. He comes back to a fairly decent 23 RCW.   :D

It was same way back in 11. Started with basic 20SLX, bumped to a 22GL, then ended up with their demo 22RLI. 

I'm sure you will love it. Congrats!!!

Congratulations 

Congratulations SemperFi, Think I might be the last mod to get infected

Congratulations SemperFi, Think I might be the last mod to get infected

I doubt that Link. According to Suzi, the boat has to last another 10 years.  :eek:  

Last edited by a moderator:
Back