2022 22 LSR -- decent build and price?

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Boat prices in this market are somewhat deceiving. Makes me glad I got my 24SSLX 9 years ago @ $39K with F150 and trailer.

When you make your deal, make sure the dealer's going to include a Mercury Enertia propeller--and not some off brand or aluminum prop. Your boat deserves a $700 prop.
Agree! That's why I put a prop lock on our Enertia.

CLDave

Reaction score
One more note - you mentioned trading in your old boat. My advice: Sell it yourself. Dealer gave me a quote for both the boats I was planning to trade in, and I ended up selling both my 2011 Benny and a 2006 Larson for a couple grand less than they were purchased for new. The difference was about $26,000 from the quote I got on a trade vs. what I sold the boats for.

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
One more note - you mentioned trading in your old boat. My advice: Sell it yourself. Dealer gave me a quote for both the boats I was planning to trade in, and I ended up selling both my 2011 Benny and a 2006 Larson for a couple grand less than they were purchased for new. The difference was about $26,000 from the quote I got on a trade vs. what I sold the boats for.
Depending on location it’s hitting end of boating season but if it’s an area that’s still boating season Id almost bet you can sell a boat for more now, than what you paid if it’s a couple years old. I’ve seen tons of posts on FB of people making thousands selling their couple year old boat. Only problem is you are now over paying to replace. Same with houses, cars, campers, etc…
Told my wife we’ll sell the Benny, house and Jeep JKU. Buy a beater toon, a cheap trailer in Myrtle Beach and live it up till retirement… :p