2022 22 LSR -- decent build and price?

Boat prices in this market are somewhat deceiving. Makes me glad I got my 24SSLX 9 years ago @ $39K with F150 and trailer.

When you make your deal, make sure the dealer's going to include a Mercury Enertia propeller--and not some off brand or aluminum prop. Your boat deserves a $700 prop.
Agree! That's why I put a prop lock on our Enertia.

One more note - you mentioned trading in your old boat. My advice: Sell it yourself. Dealer gave me a quote for both the boats I was planning to trade in, and I ended up selling both my 2011 Benny and a 2006 Larson for a couple grand less than they were purchased for new. The difference was about $26,000 from the quote I got on a trade vs. what I sold the boats for.

One more note - you mentioned trading in your old boat. My advice: Sell it yourself. Dealer gave me a quote for both the boats I was planning to trade in, and I ended up selling both my 2011 Benny and a 2006 Larson for a couple grand less than they were purchased for new. The difference was about $26,000 from the quote I got on a trade vs. what I sold the boats for.
Depending on location it’s hitting end of boating season but if it’s an area that’s still boating season Id almost bet you can sell a boat for more now, than what you paid if it’s a couple years old. I’ve seen tons of posts on FB of people making thousands selling their couple year old boat. Only problem is you are now over paying to replace. Same with houses, cars, campers, etc…
Told my wife we’ll sell the Benny, house and Jeep JKU. Buy a beater toon, a cheap trailer in Myrtle Beach and live it up till retirement… :p

We just sold our 2017 Bennington 21SLXP Bi-toon that had sealed lifting strakes (inside and out), rough water package, tube upgrade to .100" and underdeck wave shield, equiped with a 115 Mercury Pro XS CT. This boat would run a solid 38mph coxed (full trim) to 40.8 with full tank and wife and I (350 lbs) onboard. I could easily out run tri toons of similar size and run on top of 2 footers with out one drop of water getting in. We are on a 10,300 acre lake and run the great lakes also. The only thing the tri toons had over this set up was the ability to corner, that's it! They weight more and have more drag.
We just ordered a new 22 LSB, equipped with the same under pinning's because of the success with the previous boat. Because of staying with the bi toon we were able to order other desirable trim and equipment. This boat listed out @ $74,153.00. Sold to us for $54,965.00 plus frt., prep., tax and registration for a total of $59503.90
Where did you get the list price? I'm looking at a 22 SSR and the dealer is telling me price is 69k. I'd love to be able to get 20k off. Was that recently bought?

List prices are available on the Bennington build site

Currently there is not much of a discount on any model, and there was a recent price increase

That may have been prior to the shortage . In the past , higher end models got a higher percentage off . If you plan on buying and your dealer has an open slot , take it .

Back